About the simulator
This simulator for BAT-2 tracklayer driver is meant to train and support in tracklayer driver in preparing to move, operating the controls, indicating and warning, driving in various weather conditions, seasons, in different terrains, by day and night, overcoming natural and artificial obstacles, training in the practical skills of using BAT-2 tracklaying equipment by performing practical tasks on the simulator.
The simulator includes replica of the main controls (workplace of engineering equipment driver and computer equipment of automated workplace) with specially licensed software installed.
Replica of BAT-2 track-layer driver controls
Replica is designed to train cadets and students in the skills required to operate the BAT-2 track-layer controls by following the correct sequence of actions while driving and without recreating the work processes during the initial stages of driver training.
The simulator includes:
- simulator framework with driver’s seat
- simulators of controls, devices, and units
- control levers (left and right)
- fuel (gas) feed pedal
- transmission (clutch) pedal
- parking brake pedal
- gear lever
- headset with cable
Special licensed software
The software trains cadets to follow the correct sequence of driver actions while driving the BAT-2 engineering vehicle at the initial training stage. It also facilitates the preparation/monitoring of training tasks to assess the level of knowledge cadets have acquired.
The program includes:
- software for 3D modeling and simulating combat situations
- software for generating the 3D environment image
- software for implementing the BAT-2 functional mathematical models
- training task editors
- module of optional multimedia components
- training control system