Full motion simulators are computer-mechanical training devices intended for educating and training military hardware crews in close-to-real conditions. These are mock-ups of military hardware cabins mounted on motion platforms. The effectiveness of training is achieved through realistic modeling of working conditions primarily through dynamic actions, as the models of the cockpits with servos, accurately reproduce the movement of equipment, turns, rolls and even recoil when firing a cannon.
The controls in the cockpits are equipped with electromechanical converters, and the simulation of the combat situation and the aiming of weapons is monitored through computer dummies of optical devices.
To control the implementation of training tasks, the position of controls, technical parameters of military equipment and images from optical devices are transmitted to screens installed at the instructor’s workplace.
By now, Design Bureau LOGIKA LLC has developed software for the following full mission simulators on motion platforms:
- Т-64 driver simulator
- T-64 tank fighting cab full mission simulator
- T-64 tank complex crew simulator
- Т-72 driver simulator
- T-72 tank fighting cab full mission simulator
- T-72 tank complex crew simulator
- BMP-2 infantry combat vehicle driver-mechanic simulator
- BMP-2 infantry combat vehicle fighting cab full mission simulator
- BMP-2 infantry combat vehicle crew simulator
- BMP-1 infantry combat vehicle driver-mechanic simulator
- BMP-1 infantry combat vehicle fighting cab full mission simulator
- BMP-1 infantry combat vehicle crew simulator
- Complex simulator of KrAZ-6322 driver