The multimedia complex for training service personnel of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10” is intended for the education and training of service personnel (commander, operator, driver-mechanic) of “Strela-10” in order to form and consolidate operating skills, visual reconnaissance, identification of air targets, determine the range to the target, aiming and firing, in different types of terrain and with different weather conditions, in a classroom environment. It includes an interactive training mock-up of the operator’s workplace, a computer-mechanical mock-up of the driver-mechanic’s workplace, an automated commander’s workplace, an instructor’s workplace and specialized software.
Training interactive mock-up of the operator’s workplace
Designed to practice combat skills of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10” and consists of:
- steel frame and seat
- target situation screen
- auxiliary monitor with touchscreen technology
- mock-up of weapons monitoring console
- optical sight simulator mock-up
- means of communication with the instructor
Сomputer-mechanical mock-up of the driver’s workplace
Designed to practice the skills of driving a combat vehicle of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10”. The design of the mock-up ensures that the dimensions and location of the equipment correspond to the actual size and location of the main elements of the controls of the driver-mechanic of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10”, and also provides conformity of ranges of movement, efforts and response of mock-ups of control gears (levers, pedals, switches) to characteristics of the real equipment of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10”.
- steel frame, table, seat
- control levers
- gear lever
- acceleration pedal, clutch pedal, brake pedal
- manual fuel feed lever
- set of sensors with electronic controller
- main and auxiliary (with touchscreen technology) monitors (from computer equipment)
- communication equipment (headset)
Designed for training the combat skills of the commander of the Strela-10 air defense missile system and consists of a Touchscreen monitor and communication equipment.
Designed to create situational background target environment, options for the execution of training tasks, other conditions and factors influencing the training process. At his workplace, the instructor monitors the process of performing tasks, with the possibility of dynamic changes in conditions and situations, as well as receives complete information about the actions of cadets.
It consists of elements of computer equipment (computing block, keyboard, mouse, printer, acoustic system, headset, piloting simulator joystick).
Specialized licensed software
Licensed software is a set of specialized programs and electronic libraries designed for modeling and reproduction of:
- principles of operation of components, units and systems of anti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10”
- physical laws of movement of theanti-aircraft missile system “Strela-10” on various types of terrain, taking into account overcoming obstacles
- simulation of training and combat conditions close to real
- preparation and control of training tasks